13 May 2016

Lurking Around Disney's Animal Kingdom


What can I say, I am a nature enthusiast and when I found out that Disney has a park dedicated to wild life and nature, I fell in love in a heart beat! Needless to say I spent many days off in this particular park. Something I learnt while over there is that many Guests put Animal Kingdom last on their list for their vacation but I think it has some great qualities about it. I am one for exploring and
adventure and that is why I really enjoyed spending many hours playing in Animal Kingdom. There is such a variety of animals walking freely in their own space, there are also some absolutely incredible live shows especially, if you are a fan of the Lion King, and most of all there is so much culture in one single place! I can't wait to visit this place again some day soon.







Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment